Samstag, 16. November 2013

A summary of April till June

All our conventions in germany start every year with the bookfair in Leipzig (march).
From that moment the big marathon of makeing new costumes 
and conventions will don't stop till wintertime.

So I made two new costumes (again).

Ame-Warashi from XXXHolic & Mother of Moth (own design)

 

Ame-Warashi was needed only in August and the moth had no fixed date. 
 So I took the time to find all the fabrics and sewing all the details calmly.
In this quarterly period I visited three conventions, two other events and a TV show.

That was propably one of my most stressful and powerful time that I ever had.

It was a good choice not to rush with the costumes and made only two of them.


Ame-Warashi
made of different sort of cotton and chiffon



I had many troubles to find a good light blue wig which doesn't was expensive.


Mother of Moth
made of cotton, lace, woods, snailshells, moss, plastic butterflies, gemstones and flowers

This was just a experiment and it worked well. 
Everything is a real natural material exept the butterflies, stones and flowers.



Since this last costume I have so many ideas for new fairy costumes, but not the time for make them real.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen